Healthcare at Oakwood Village
Because your needs may change, Oakwood offers a full continuum of care and services at both Prairie Ridge and University Woods campuses.
Highly-Trained Nursing Staff Means a High Quality of Life
At Oakwood, our caregivers provide the compassionate support residents and their families expect and deserve. From daily support to rehabilitative care, it’s our mission to help our residents optimize their well-being.
These services are included in our assisted living, memory care and rehabilitation daily rates
- 24-hour staff availability
- Up to three hours of skilled nursing intervention per week
- Basic health monitoring
- Three nutritious meals per day, and snacks
- Assistance with personal care and bathing
- Medication reminders and management
- Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance services
- Spiritual care, including regularly scheduled ecumenical services
- Life Enrichment programming
- Scheduled music therapy programs
The Oakwood Pharmacy, with locations on both the Prairie Ridge and University Woods campuses, serve both Oakwood communities. Our pharmacists have specialized education and experience in meeting the unique medication needs of older adults.
Oakwood residents enjoy the benefit of delivery right to their door for both prescription and over-the-counter items, as well as frequent consultation opportunities and educational programs.
I love getting to know the residents, their families, their life stories. They are all so unique.